About the Conference
Venue & Accommodation
Online registration for AES 2011 is now open.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Registration fees should be made as a transfer to JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A. (USD) New York NY, USA.
- Upon payment, a scanned copy of receipt verifying payment has to be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
- It is imperative to include details designating the name of the Conference and Participantís name on the transfer.
|Bank Name:|| JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A. (USD) New York NY, USA|
|Account Name: ||Central Bank of Kenya|
|Account number:|| 0011542115|
|Swift Code: ||CHASUS33|
|Details: ||Registration fees to the AES Conference at the KSMS from (Participant name)|
For further credit to:-
|Name of Beneficiary:|| Kenya School of Monetary Studies|
|Purpose: ||To pay for workshop from 13-15 July|
|Bank:|| Central Bank of Kenya|
|Account Number: ||050100075|
- Registration will only be valid once payment is received.
- Registration will be acknowledged within 7 days.
- Registration fees are payable in US Dollar (USD).
- Registered student fee applies to delegates registered as post-graduate students at an academic institution.
- The early registration fee applies to delegates who register and pay before 17h00 GMT on 14 May 2011.
|Early registration fee|
(Register and pay before 14 May 2011)
|Registration after 14 May 2011||USD 150.00
Click here to complete the online registration form.
ACCOMMODATION RESERVATION PROCEDURES
Conference delegates are responsible for arranging their own accommodation and transport between the airport and hotel. It is advised that the bookings are made through the Kenya School of Monetary Studies to guarantee the rates as specified on the Venue and Accommodation Page. Information on accommodation possibilities and suppliers of transport services can be found on the Venue and Accommodation page.